Aircraft Maintenance Platforms
KSF Aero offers a wide variety of Aircraft Maintenance Platforms. Our experience and ability to tackle challenging projects is what separates us from the pack.
Industrial Work Platforms
KSF Aero has designed and built industrial work platforms to service many different industries ranging from aerospace to marine applications.
We know your destination…and we get you there.
KSF Aero is a division of Kern Steel Fabrication which was founded in 1959 and is based in Bakersfield, California. After many years in Steel construction, 25 years ago Kern Steel entered into the custom aircraft Ground Support Equipment (GSE) business. Our emphasis is on the custom design and manufacture of all types of GSE. This includes full coverage Dock systems floor mounted or suspended, fixed or mechanized Maintenance Stands, overhead Fall Protection systems and Tooling.
- All of our welders are AWS D1.1 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- AISC Standard for Steel Building Structures & Sophisticated Paint Coating Endorsement (SSPC SP-3 equivalent)
- Engineering design team on staff
- Over 40,000 square feet of shop fabrication space under bridge cranes
- More than 50,000 additional square feet of fabrication space under roof
- Our mild climate allows us to work outdoors almost all year round
- State of the art abrasive blasting and coatings application facility
It’s not a project, it’s a relationship…
For any inquiries, questions or commendations,
please call: 661-327-9588 or fill out the following form.
627 Williams Street
Bakersfield, CA 93305
To apply for a job with KSF Aero, please send a cover letter together with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org